Facebook Image

Church Organ

Organ1The two manual pipe organ at St Peter's was built and installed in 1931 by Bevington and Sons (Soho, London).  This replaced an earlier single manual organ also built by Bevington in 1900.

For the technically minded full details of the history of these organs can be found here.


Comments or problems with website? Please contact the web master: webmaster@stpeterswg.org.uk